The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is responsible for providing assigned patients with routine daily nursing care and services.
- Ensure that the guest's room is ready for his/her arrival (i.e., bed made, name tags up, admission basket available, etc.).
- Report all changes in the guest's condition.
- Assist guests with bath functions (i.e., dressing/undressing, bedbath, tub or shower bath, etc.), hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.), nail care (i.e., clipping, trimming, and cleaning the finger/toenails), and shaving.
- Keep guests dry (i.e., change gown, clothing, linen, etc., when it becomes wet or soiled).
- Assist guest with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc.).
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting guests into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain prior to date of hire, CNA certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Minimum of six (6) months recent long term/snf/rehab experience preferred.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to complete the U.S. Department Homeland Security’s I-9 form confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorships.