Santé of Tucson,
Santés newest Transitional Rehabilitation Center, is seeking an Admissions (Resource) Nurse (RN) who shares our passion for excellence and making a difference in
the lives that we serve. Santé of
Tucson offers a beautiful, brand new work environment, employee
discounts in our fine-dining restaurant and bistro, industry-leading
technology and equipment, and luxurious hotel-style décor including
opulent guest suites and lavish common areas.
The Nurse is
responsible for the coordination of clinical activities through
developing and sustaining an environment that promotes excellence in
clinical practice and customer satisfaction, while striving for optimal
efficiency, productivity and utilization of all resources.
- Provides guest and associate education.
- Participates in unit based activities (quality assessment, shared governance, scheduling, quality review, staff development in-services, etc.).
- Works as charge nurse, as needed.
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain by date of hire, RN licensure through the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year RN experience in a LTC/SNF/or Rehab setting.
- Must have charge nurse experience.
- Experience with an electronic medial record, such as Point Click Care (PCC) preferred.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to complete the U.S. Department Homeland Security’s I-9 form confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorships.