Santé of N. Scottsdale is a 72-bed short-term transitional rehabilitation skilled nursing facility, conveniently located just off the 101 (Pima/Princess Exit). Our newer facility offers an incredible work environment, including employee discounts in our fine-dining restaurants and bistros, industry-leading technology and equipment, and luxurious hotel-style décor including opulent guest suites and lavish common areas.
The Social Services (SS) Care Manager is responsible for coordinating delivery of services to guests. S/he assists the care team in facilitation of a smooth admission and determines with the interdisciplinary team (IDT) appropriate post discharge services.
- Assists the Nurse Care Manager in updating Care Plans, if necessary.
- Participate in daily IDT meeting and provides social services review as necessary.
- Completes assigned sections of the Discharge Plan, and reviews applicable post discharge instructions with guest upon discharge.
- Completes Minimum Data Set (MDS) 3.0 sections as necessary.
- Performs chart audits as necessary to ensure accurate and thorough documentation to support reimbursement of services rendered.
- Ensures thorough and timely communication with managed care/insurance Case
- Managers to coordinate certification and concurrent stay programs.
- Provides guest with written Notice of Non-Coverage.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Social Services experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility highly desirable; in lieu of Social Services experience, may consider related RN or LPN experience.
We select new team members who demonstrate passion, an ‘all-in’ attitude, and the desire to provide services in an environment of collaboration and respect that fosters opportunities for excellence. If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a rewarding opportunity, please take a moment to share your background with us by applying online.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to complete the U.S. Department Homeland Security’s I-9 form confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorships.