of Chandler is seeking Cooks for its dining and bistro
operations. We offer a terrific work/life balance with no late nights and
flexible schedules. Prefer a more open schedule or set availability to pick up
shifts as needed.
Santé of Chandler is a 5-star Medicare rated property and has
had 3 Deficiency- free Arizona Department of Health Services annual
surveys. Santé provides luxurious accommodations to our guests and
visitors in a resort-style setting
Seeking skilled Cooks for part time to prepare food and assist in assuring that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Reviews recipes and prepares meals in accordance with planned menus and standard preparation techniques.
- Experience in various cooking methods and commercial kitchens is preferred.
- Need to have solid knife skills, adhere to and practice stringent food safety and sanitation techniques.
- Inspects special diet trays to assure that the correct diet is served to the guest.
- Processes diet changes and new diets as received from Nursing Services.
- Reviews care plans to assure that current food information is consistent with foods served.
- Assists in inventorying and storing in-coming food, supplies, etc., as necessary.
- Minimum of one (1) year food preparation experience. (strongly prefer experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility)
- Formal Culinary training from accredited school, college or training program is a plus.
- Current Food Handlers Card or ServSav certification OR ability to get credentials soon after hire.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship.