Santé Mesa is seeking a Housekeeper/Environmental Services - FT to join our team. This role is responsible for
performing the day-to-day activities of the Environmental Services
Department, to ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe,
and comfortable manner.
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as practical.
- Follow proper techniques when mixing chemicals, disinfectants, and solutions used for cleaning.
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in patient rooms, recreational areas, etc.
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures.
- Clean windows/mirrors in patient rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, etc.
- Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
- Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
- Clean hallways, stairways, and elevators.
- Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers.
- Minimum of six (6) months of previous Environmental Services or Housekeeping experience.
- Strongly prefer Housekeeping experience in a healthcare, hospital, Assisted Living or Acute Care setting.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorships.