Santé Tucson is seeking a part time, Life Enrichment/Activities Manager. The Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating Life Enrichment activities that are beneficial and complimentary to the social welfare, abilities, and interests of Sante guests.
Santé Tucson is located near Tucson Medical Center and offers it's guests a resort style setting for transitional rehabilitation care.
- Maintain or improve each guest's ability to control every day physical needs through medically-related social services.
- Obtain pertinent social data about personal and family matters medically related to the guest’s illness and care.
- Develop the Santé Volunteer Program and maintain the volunteer records.
- Assist with recruiting instructors for the Life Enrichment Learning Programs and schedule the learning classes.
- Participate in the planning of the guest’s admission, return to home and community, or transfer to another facility by assessing the impact of these changes and assisting the care manager with arrangements for social and emotional support.
- Bachelor's Degree is required. Prefer degrees in Therapeutic Recreation, Gerontology, or Recreation Management.
- Eligible for certification as a
therapeutic recreation specialist or as an activities professional by a
recognized accrediting body on or after October 1, 1990
- Has 2 years of experience
in a social or recreational program within the last 5 years, one of which was
full-time in a therapeutic activities program.
- Is a qualified occupational
therapist or occupational therapy assistant
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in healthcare with Life Enrichment or Activities required.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience providing service and/or group activities to seniors required.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship.