Santé of Tucson has openings for Certified Nursing Assistants-CNA's for full time day and night shifts. All shifts will be 12 hours starting 11/1/18..
The Santé of Tucson transitional
rehabilitation center offering hotel style accommodations, a full service
dining restaurant, meditation garden, salon and state-of-the art rehab
facilities. Our property is in close proximity to Tucson Medical Center, St.
Joseph’s Hospital and surrounding medical districts.
Santé is a moderate
sized, growing healthcare management company with five properties in
Arizona providing Acute Care/Transitional Rehabilitation plus Home Health
and Hospice for a continuum of care. We offer eligible employees a range of
benefits including insurance (medical, dental, life, vision, pet and disability),
401K saving, PTO, paid holidays and more.
- Ensure that the guest's room is ready for his/her arrival.
- Report all changes in the guest's condition.
- Assist guests with daily hygiene needs
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting guests.
- Answer call lights promptly.
- Prepare guests for meals, serve food trays and assist with feeding as necessary, record the guest's food/fluid intake and report changes in his/her eating habits.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing, in good standing, required prior to hire.
- 6 months experience in a Long Term Care/ Skilled Nursing Facility/Rehab environment. (LTC/SNF/Rehab) preferred.
- CPR required
- Fingerprint clearance card required
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.