Santé Scottsdale is hiring an Clinical Administrative Assistant to provide clerical support for the Care Management team. This position is full time, Monday-Friday days with benefits (medical/dental/vision/PTO/paid holidays/401(K) savings/wellness discounts).
Santé Scottsdale is the recipient of the
2018 Bronze National Quality Award-Commitment to Excellence, presented
by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living
and is on the 2018/2019 US News and World “Best Nursing Facility” report. Santé Scottsdale
is located off the 101 and Princess/Pima exit in North Scottsdale.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to ensure that Care Management Department operations are maintained in an effective and accurate manner.
- Coordinate Care Management Department appointment calendars. Schedule family, department, and vendor meetings.
- Triage inbound phone calls and distribute message accordingly.
- Coordinate guest paperwork; including, but not limited to: discharge packets, post discharge placement packets, insurance authorizations, durable medical equipment authorizations, and consultations.
- Manages physician communication regarding required signatures and scheduled discharges.
• A minimum of six (6) months experience in administration/clerical is required.
• Prefer clerical experience in healthcare setting (skilled nursing/long-term care/hospital)
• Must have current CPR, fingerprint and TB clearance.
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/
Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.