Santé Scottsdale, an award winning transitional rehab property, hiring CNA's for day, evening and night - 8 hour shifts.We offer a benefits
package including medical/dental/vision/pet/disability/life/PTO/Paid Holidays/401K saving and more! Santé of N. Scottsdale
is located off the 101 and Princess/Pima exit in North Scottsdale
• Check each guest routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes and the care plan.
• Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the guest’s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
• Inform the Admissions Nurse and/or Director of Nursing of any changes in the guest’s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the guest’s care plan.
• Assist guest’s with daily needs, including preparation for activity and social programs, and transporting guests to/from appointments.
• Ensure that guest’s rooms are ready for receiving and make guests comfortable.
• Assist guests during admissions, transfers and discharges.
• Assist guest with any necessary daily hygiene activities.
• Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner. Maintain intake and output records as instructed.
• Must currently hold, or be able to obtain prior to date of hire, CNA certification through the Arizona State Board of Nursing- required.
• Prefer a minimum of six (6) months experience; strongly prefer recent Long-term Care/Skilled Nursing Facility/Transitional Rehab experience. (LTC/SNF/Rehab)
• Current CPR and fingerprint clearance cards required
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship.
In order to be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. http://santecares.com/
Santé is “One Team United”
and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT